The University of Asia-Pacific Exchange (UMAP) aims to promote the exchange of students in the field of higher education in the Asia-Pacific region, and to establish academic and cultural exchanges with other member countries, and to construct a student exchange program for the University of Asia Pacific (USCO).
There are 2 items in this project:
1. UMAP Program A&B：
▲Program A: You can enjoy discounts on tuition and miscellaneous fees, with a quota of 2 people. There is another opportunity to obtain the UMAP Taiwan Exchange Student Scholarship awarded by the Ministry of Education (separate application is required).
▲Program B: Tuition and miscellaneous fees must be paid. The number of places depends on the participating schools of each member country.
2. UMAP Super Short Term Program (Program C)：繳交學費視會員國參加學校而訂，名額無限制。
For more details, please go toUMAP website.
★Student Operation Manual (英文版,2022UMAP官方提供)
★ 2023年春季班申請時程 (本校欲申請UMAP交換之同學，請於2022年9月20日前提出申請，以利安排面試審查後提名)
- UMAP Program A&B：2022年9月6日至2022年10月3日 ((因應應校內程序，請於2022年9月20日前提出申請))
- UMAP Program C: Program C short-term exchange is not yet available.
★ Materials to be submitted: USCO system and school paper must be completed
Paper materials submitted in school:School selection form,Self-evaluation points table for students studying abroad, Application Motivation (English), Reading Plan (English), Academic Transcripts (Chinese), English Verification Certificate, Professor Recommendation Letter
- Online application:USCO System (Program C student application step teaching)
- Paper materials submitted in school:School selection form,Self-evaluation points table for students studying abroad, Academic transcripts (in Chinese), English certification, recommendation letters from professors
★ Other matters needing attention
- UMAP and our sister school can apply at the same time. If you are recommended by UMAP, you must give up your sister school application.
- UMAP and the Xuehaifeiyang Scholarship of the Ministry of Education can only choose one to apply. Please carefully consider and choose the most suitable subsidy program.