NCNU Virtual Exchange Program
Virtual exchange is an excellent opportunity for you to study in a cross-cultural environment, prepare for global challenges, develop digital competency, and improve your career prospects.
Virtual Incoming Students Process
Online Application Form
In the application you will be required to upload:
Please note that:
1. Registration and payment begins until End of February.
2. A hard copy certificate of VE will be issued to your home University.
3. Course date from 2022/2 until 2022/6.
4. Full course list will be announced before Mid-Feb.
5. Add-on activity might be included depending on your choice.
Non-Partner University: $120 USD per course
Partner University: $80 USD per course
Once the application is done and you will receive an email about the payment information and detail about the VE.