Resident Visa holders (or ones who obtained Resident Visa within ROC by visa change) are required to apply for the Alien Resident Certificate and Re-entry Permit at their local office of Ministry of Interior National Immigration Agency within 15 days after their arrival.
- Visa Application form
- Two color passport-size photos with a white background taken within 6 months. (on application form
- Original passport with blank pages and at least six months validity and one copy of it
- Supporting document or Admission Notice of National Chi Nan University and one photocopy of it
- Original Health Certificate for Residence Application and one photocopy of it
- Original and one photocopy of proof of financial support
- Other supporting documents
Applicants outside of the R.O.C. (Taiwan) who meet the requirements for students’ Resident Visa are advised to apply for the visa from an R.O.C. (Taiwan) overseas mission.
- For visa application fees, please refer to “Standard Fees for R.O.C. (Taiwan) Visas in Foreign Passports”(pdf file).
- For more details, please contact the Bureau of Consular Affairs, Ministry of Foreign Affairs.